Our intensive home carpet cleaning process will leave your carpets looking Good As New.
If you're looking for the cleanest carpet possible, you've come to the right place.
1. Ryan Beach, (that’s me), the owner, is on each job. You’ll get to meet me and talk to me about your cleaning needs. I’ll be the guy coming out to your home. I have over fifteen years of professional carpet cleaning experience and I take great pride in making my clients happy. I’m fanatical when it comes to cleaning. In fact, I’ve even developed my own specialty pre-spray to clean carpet better and more efficiently.
2. My reputation is impeccable. My company has the privilege of being a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. As well, in 2013 we won the Best of La Crosse award for best carpet cleaning company. Out of all the other cleaners in the area, we were proud to win that title.
3. You’ll get the cleanest carpet ever! My cleaning system gets your carpet thoroughly clean while getting it dry in the shortest time possible. I concentrate on using truck mounted steam cleaning on your carpet while removing most of the moisture to leave your carpet clean and dry. Cleaning your carpet this way makes for a better carpet cleaning job and reduces the chances of spots returning.
1. All your high traffic areas get pre-conditioned to break down stuck-in soils.
2. Your carpet is steam cleaned with hot water from our 35 horsepower truck-mounted steam cleaning machine.
3. All the dirty water is extracted to a holding tank in our van with the powerful truck mounted vacuum.
4. Extra dry passes are done to ensure the maximum amount of moisture and soil are removed.
5. When needed, five different specialty spotters are employed for problem stains. We can usually get out red stains, browning from plants, gum, wax, food spills and most other oil or sugar-based stains.
6. At your request, fabric protection is applied after cleaning to put an invisible barrier of protection back into your carpet fibers to protect from traffic and spills.
100% Guarantee: "If any spots return after cleaning, we'll come back out to clean the area again at no charge."
For pet stains and odor, we have a special system designed to remove the urine from the carpet backing and padding. First, we treat the affected area with a deodorizer. If needed, we saturate all the areas of the padding to treat the source of the odor. Then we use a special tool designed to pull the urine out of the carpet padding.
This works nearly as well as replacing your padding and it's done for a fraction of the cost. There is an extra charge for this service. You are guaranteed the odor and the stain won't come back or we'll return to re-treat at no charge.